Skip to the content

Buying a pub or bar? Let us arrange tailored insurance for you at a competitive price, to give your business the best possible protection.


Tailored public house or bar insurance

Our specialist pub and bar insurance advisers can guide you to the insurance you need, allowing you to focus on building your business. We offer cover for all types of establishments, from city bars to country pubs, and from small independent public houses to large groups (including tenanted pubs, managed houses, wine bars, gastro-pubs, high-street bars and more).


Pub and bar liability cover as standard

Our policies can be tailored to suit your public house or bar, but include as standard:

  • Buildings insurance
  • Contents insurance
  • Loss of profits (business interruption)
  • Stock
  • Employer’s liability insurance
  • Public/products liability insurance
  • Glass breakage cover
  • Deterioration of frozen and refrigerated food
  • Loss of money
  • Loss of licence
  • Computer equipment
  • Legal expenses
  • Passenger lift inspection
  • Goods in transit


Quotes from leading pub/bar insurers

As an independent broker not tied to any insurer, we can ensure bespoke insurance for your pub or bar. We can provide policies from a range of leading pub and bar insurance experts.


Pub or bar insurance claims

If you need to claim, simply call 03330 107189 or email

To arrange a free insurance review or to get a quote, please get in touch.